Wednesday, June 8, 2016

END OF HUMCORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 3 quarters of Humanities Core, I have learned that there can be deeper meanings behind almost anything.

Looking at the world from a humanistic approach is not something I used to but now it's interesting because it's trying to find the meaning behind anything and see how it relates to the individual and the society as a whole.

My favorite parts of the quarter was doing film analysis, not only because it's shorter than reading but because I like seeing into the director's mind and finding the purpose behind each shot. I also enjoyed the analysis of art pieces because every single time I would see something new or someone would point out something I had never noticed before. The cool thing about art is that its entirely in the control of artist so every part of it is intentional and that's brilliant. 

Overall I feel what benefit me the most was the fact that I learned so much about different conflicts and wars and things I didn't know went on or are going on in the world. It felt enlightening although sometimes it was overwhelming.
It's been a great year though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment