Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Researching Thoughts

In order to be prepared for my research essay on Red Dawn, the 1984 original version, I researched on Cold War propaganda. What was a shock to me was that how much fear the propaganda created in people, and I just could not believe how people were so convinced by it. I mean looking back with knowledge on the subject matter it's easy to judge, but it really opened my eyes to how much control the media has on people.

My own personal experience I know that advertisements use different techniques to persuade people to buy their products. For example,

The real shock to me was the government's hand in the media and films during this time and to this day. The fact that ideas and mindsets can be spread through media it's kind of scary and intriguing at the same time. These are my thoughts so far on my paper! 

No comments:

Post a Comment